(The order of applying a full face of makeup):
This order of application should help you from not mixing colors which we should avoid on shabbos.
1. Make sure face is clean and dry. (If you have existing longlasting makeup from before shabbos, you may apply powder on top but only on shabbos day and skin must be dry. It is preferred to use Shabbos Brushups on a clean face.
2. Apply blush or bronzer onto cheekbones. TIP: Fan Brush is a great brush to brush up your cheeks! If using bronzer instead, use powder brush and apply on cheeks, cheeksbones and forehead for color & contour!
3. Apply foundation all over, avoiding cheeks and areas if bronzer was used. TIP: Foundation brush is a great brush to use for great coverage! Tap brush into powder and dab onto skin to give a flawless look.
4. Apply concealer under eyes or in areas needed if no foundation was used. TIP: use flat concealer brush for great coverage, tap into powder and blend onto skin.
5. Apply eyeliner under eye. TIP: use liner brush and eye shield to prevent any powder from falling when applying eyeliner.
6. Apply eyeliner on top lid. TIP: use liner brush, dip into powder and shake off before applying eyeliner to prevent any powder from falling.
7. Apply eyeshadow on lid on top of eyeliner. TIP: You may use eyeshield to block eyeliner to avoid mixing of colors. Use shadow fluff brush to apply eyeshadow on lid and crease brush when applying on lid and onto crease. Choose one color shadow at a time to avoid any mixing of colors.
8. Apply rollerball highlighter on brow bone above eye. TIP: you may use eyeshield to block eyeshadow.
9. Apply clear mascara directly onto lashes. TIP: Brush up your lashes for a few seconds with comb to give great volume!
10. Apply brow filler on eyebrows. TIP:when taking comb out, twist up and turn slowly as you bring it up to avoid losing any powder. Brush up your brows with comb which will give color and definition.
11.Apply either lip powder or clear rollergloss on clean or dry lips. TIP: when using a lip powder, shake out before applying to get the powder flowing and roll on! Do not mix lip powder with clear gloss, Use one or the other.
It is very important to work in this order to avoid the mixing of colors on shabbos. It's easier than it seems! You don't have to go by this order, it is just a helpful suggestion. Each color should be used with a NEW brush just for that specific individual color. The use of fingers, q-tips or sponges may not be used for makeup applicatio, Must use brushes only. Shabbos Brushups has professional brushes that work well with mineral powder makeup which we highly recommend! You may use your own brushes as long as it is used specifically for shabbos and avoiding mixing of powders. The brushes we suggest will help your makeup look flawless as well as less of a mess when using mineral powder makeup. For any further questions please email email@example.com