(The order of applying a full face of makeup):
This order of application should help you from not mixing colors which we should avoid on shabbos.
1. Make sure face is clean or dry. (If you have existing longlasting makeup from before shabbos, you may apply powder on top as long as its dry and not smudgable.
2. Apply blush or bronzer onto cheekbones.
3. Apply either foundation or bronzer all over face make sure not to touch cheek area.
4. Apply concealer under eyes.
5. Apply eyeliner under eye, you may use eye shield on top of where you applied the concealer or foundation to avoid mixing colors.
6. Apply eyeliner on top lid.
7. Apply eyeshadow on lid on top of eyeliner. You may use eyeshield to block eyeliner.
8. Apply rollerball highlighter on brow bone above eye and you may use eyeshield to block shadow. 9. Apply clear mascara directly onto lashes. May be used on existing mascara if its dry. 10. Apply brow filler on eyebrows. 11.Apply either lip powder or clear rollergloss on clean lips or dry. May be used on top of existing longlasting lipstain.
It is very important to work in this order to avoid the mixing of colors on shabbos. It's easier than it seems! You don't have to go by this order, it is just a helpful suggestion. Each color must be used with a NEW brush just for that specific individual color. The use of fingers, q-tips or sponges may not be used for makeup application. Must use brushes only!